Who is on this Week?
This Week on 21st Century Business Success Talk Radio Show
Hosted by Kim Power Stilson, Thomas "Mr. Internet" Egan & Dave Ryan
Join us as we interview business owners LIVE on the show!
Join our weekly talk radio show right here on WcWW.com!
For more information or to be a guest, please contact email@example.com
Contact Chad at chad@powerstrategies.TV to book your interview. Email your proposed date, subject and bio and they will confirm with you.
Prior to Interview!
1. Send photo, bio, company descriptions and contact information to producer (chad@WcWW.com) for inclusion in news release, website posting and email blast.
2 Set up your Skype account, and ascertain whether or not you have the appropriate headset or sound system.
3. Get copy of link to invite clients and friends to listen at your Website!
4. Get a copy of the email blast for your show to send out to your clients and friends!
Day of Interview!
* Find quiet place where you will not be interrupted during interview.
* Make sure to call in from a static-free land-line telephone if calling in via phone.
* Have equipment set up and plugged in (if using remote radio equipment.)
* Have talking points and contact information prepared and in front of you.
* Remove jangling earrings, bracelets and cufflinks.
* Log on to show at start time at www.wcww.com.
*Click ‘listen live’ and listen to preceding guest interviews until time for your show so you can make appropriate comments.
* 5 minutes before your interview time Skype into the Wcww Studio.
* The engineer will answer, and let host know you are on the studio line.
* Wait until host acknowledges you to begin talking.
* YOUR SEGMENT will last 12-20 minutes and be followed by a commercial.
* Listen to questions, answer clearly and concisely, be yourself and have fun.
*Remember to fully prepare you can see the radio school tips at www.powerstrategies.TV on the eMPowerment Radio Tab Guest Checklist before the show.
After the Interview!
* Send email template to send to customers and friends who missed the Live show to the archived or podcast version to listen on the Radio tab at www.powerstrategies.TV.
* Book second show interview for next quarter.
* Follow up with producer for copies of news release, any news clippings, or caller contact information.
Thank you for being a guest on eMPowerment for Small Business Talk Radio Show